Problems with Passive Service output

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Jun 12 17:18:36 CEST 2006

$OUTPU$ is not a valid macro, nor is $OUTPUT$ (which I assume you were
going for) as of 2.0. The macro you are probably looking for is
$SERVICEOUTPUT$.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/whatsnew.html

Changes and New Features

   1. Macro Changes - Macros have undergone a major overhaul. You will
have to update most of your command definitions to match the new macros.
Most macros are now available as environment variables. Also,
"on-demand" host and service macros have been added. See the
documentation on macros for more information.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/macros.html

$SERVICEOUTPUT$ 	The text output from the last service check
(i.e. "Ping OK").

--
Marc