Problems with Passive Service output

Mohamed Gombolaty mgombolaty at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:31:46 CEST 2006

Dear All,

I am trying to make a distributed monitoring system, everyhting is
going OK but the problem is the Output: comes always as '$OUTPU$' as
it shows from the NSCA log, I am not sure why this comes like this it
seems everybody is doing it the same way.

I am using nagios 2.4 on both sides, if any body has a clue I will be gratefull.

Thx
MAG