BUG: check_disk doesn't support LVM volumes

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Mon Jul 31 18:37:29 CEST 2006

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Martin J. Green [mailto:mgreen at altien.com]
> Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 9:25 AM
> To: Morris, Patrick; nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
> Cc: nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] BUG: check_disk doesn't support
> LVM volumes
>

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Morris, Patrick [mailto:patrick.morris at hp.com]
> Sent: 31 July 2006 17:08
> To: Martin J. Green; Miles O'Neal; nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
> Cc: nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] BUG: check_disk doesn't support
> LVM volumes
>

> > /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol01
> >                      142965368  75163388  60422628  56% /
>
> Looks like a percentage to me.

> No, in the -hP output.

It's a percentage there, too:

/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol01  137G   72G   58G  56% /

Based on what you've sent before, though, this does look a bit like a
bug -- I'm just not convinced it has anything to do with lvm (unless
it's doing something silly like choking on long device names).

Does it do the same thing if you use "-p /"?