[Nagios-users] BUG: check_disk doesn't support LVM volumes

Martin J. Green mgreen-vY8stu4oZF/QT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 31 18:25:02 CEST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Morris, Patrick [mailto:patrick.morris-VXdhtT5mjnY at public.gmane.org]
Sent: 31 July 2006 17:08
To: Martin J. Green; Miles O'Neal; nagios-users-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Cc: nagiosplug-help-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] BUG: check_disk doesn't support LVM volumes

> /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol01
>                      142965368  75163388  60422628  56% /

Looks like a percentage to me.

Have you tried dropping the "%" sign from your ceck command?

I really think the issue here isn't the plugin, so much as how you're
calling it.  It seems to not like your -w and -c parameters, so I'd be
looking there.

No, in the -hP output.

You're right, it doesn't like my -w and -c arguments... says they have
to be lower than zero...