check_disk 1.4.3 (1.64) for AIX not working?

Alexander Harvey alexh19740110 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 08:52:09 CEST 2006

This is the wrong thread I think but I'd be interested to know how you got
NRPE to work at all in AIX5.3--even in daemon mode. That is, which version
did you compile? 2.5.2 or an earlier one? Did you use any special compiler
options etc? To me it looks like it's broken altogether in AIX. One of our
developers is trying to fix it. We'll post the code if we make any progress.

Alex