Acknowledgment Alerts

Tom Healy thealy at nortom.com
Thu Jan 19 23:10:15 CET 2006

If I understand the docs correctly, the only notifications that can
be set are: u,d,r,f correct?  Which one of those does the
Acknowledgement Alert emails fall into?  I'd like to be able to send
just these Ack messages to a trouble ticket system to automatically
fill out the ticket based on the user who ack's the alert.  Is this
even possible?

IE:
	Subject: 	** ACKNOWLEDGEMENT alert - SSH on foobar.com is CRITICAL **

Sends to trouble ticket system and a script will parse the email &
fill in the data of the ticket.

My reasoning is that I don't want every alert to create tickets, just
when someone is working on it.  I'm thinking this is not possible
with the normal alert notifications.  Is this something that
event_handler can do?