bigger.cfg

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Thu Jan 5 19:09:31 CET 2006

On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 10:56:46AM -0700, Rene Nelson wrote:
> It is my understanding in nagios 2.0beta and beyond that we can use one
> single cfg file  for hosts, definitions, escalations, contacts,
You've always been able to put all of those objects together,
and order is not significant. In the past you haven't been able
to put the 'extra info' objects in the same file, such as
hostextinfo and servicextinfo -- perhaps that is what you are
thinking about.

-Jason Martin

--
It is ten o'clock; do you know where your processes are?
This message is PGP/MIME signed.