bigger.cfg

Rene Nelson neririn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:56:46 CET 2006

It is my understanding in nagios 2.0beta and beyond that we can use one
single cfg file  for hosts, definitions, escalations, contacts,
contactgroups, etc.  When I place the content of my existing hosts.cfg,
hostgroups.cfg, timeperiods.cfg etc into the template bigger.cfg using the
order defined therein and reference only bigger.cfg in nagios.cfg, the
verification fails with hundreds of errors stating that contacts,
contactgroups, hosts etc in the services are not defined anywhere.  Can
anyone help me with this  more consolidated version of config files?

Thanks in advance.