premature end of script

KleinBiesel at aol.com KleinBiesel at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 08:33:29 CEST 2005

hi

i had an compareable failure! but i got it with the help of a friend.
at first check if the libgd.so.2 is known to the status.cgi with
-> ldd statusmap.cgi

then you should check if your gl are installed!
i´ve downloaded "gd-2.0.33.tar" and recomiled my nagios.
if im right then your nagios runs greatly on your mashine but isnt able to show  anything on status map.

just try
chronometer

-->