odd permissions problem

charskall at gmail.com charskall at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 01:54:52 CEST 2005

I have Nagios running fine. All of my orginal settings work fine and
everything is being checked like i want. I can make adjustments to
services.cfg and other cfg files and restart nagios without issue.

Until I added a new host. I created thenew host and added it to the
appropriate host group. The new host appears perfectly in the scheduling
cue. The problem is it will not appear in host group overview and when I
click on it I get the "It appears as though you do not have permission
to view information for this host...". I am logging in as the only user
thats been entered "nagiosadmin" and have set that user for all of the
access permissions in cgi.cfg . I also made sure the nagiosadmin is
listed as the contact for all host groups. I can access everything else
without problems just this one newly added host.

If you have any ideas let me know.

Thanks