premature end of script

Christian Theil Have christiantheilhave at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 09:39:48 CEST 2005

Hi

Before running from the command line you need to set the REQUEST_METHOD
environment variable variables:

$ export REQUEST_METHOD=GET

Sounds like somethings wrong either the cgi-script or it's environment.
Check you file-permissions
first thing. Which version of nagios are you using?

Regards,
Christian Theil Have