odd permissions problem

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Sep 19 16:55:57 CEST 2005

I'd check for configuration errors with '/path/to/nagios -v
/path/to/nagios.cfg', typos and also look for permission problems on the
files you edited (can your web server read all of them?). Beyond that,
the appropriate host, service and hostgroup definitions will probably be
needed for us to troubleshoot further.

--
Marc