Nagios plugin to copy large text files

Jason Bodnar jason at shakabuku.org
Wed Sep 14 22:21:04 CEST 2005

What about the check_by_ssh plugin?

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:16:16 +0200, Mohr James wrote

--
Jason Bodnar
jason at shakabuku.org
http://www.shakabuku.org

"You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make
your blood boil who is standing center stage advocating at the top of
his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of
yours." -- President Andrew Shephard, "The American President"