partial service_perfdata_command failure

Travis J. Noll tjn at umn.edu
Thu Sep 8 18:28:30 CEST 2005

Nagios Know-it-alls,

Is there some very basic configuration I'm overlooking to enable
service_perfdata_command on a host by host or service by service basis?
  When I look in the Nagios gui, the View Config->Services->Process
Performance Data column is Yes across the board, yet when I enable the
stock service_perfdata_command=process-service-perfdata line I get only
a subset of the services that are actually being monitored.

I should mention at least this basic configuration information, and I
can happily provide more as needed.

Nagios 1.2

Linux myhost 2.4.21-32.0.1.ELsmp #1 SMP Tue May 17 17:52:23 EDT 2005
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linu

Much thanks,
-Travis