perfparse draws graphs, but no data plotted?

John Christian potus98 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 18:54:12 CET 2005

UPDATE: I found the data being graphed, but the date is completely wrong. It
seems perfparse assumes the data is starting at the epoch. I noticed the "Last
Polled" column is all based in 1969.

Perhaps my new question is: How do I help Perfparse recognized the right time
and date?

Local time on the host is accurately synced via NTP.
Other areas of Nagios reflect the proper date/time.

Tips?
Thanks!
-John