SNMP Process check

Travis J. Noll tjn at umn.edu
Tue Oct 18 16:59:33 CEST 2005

G,

try cd'ing to your nagios/bin directory and then running
/where/nagios/lives/plugins/your_plugin_name.pl [ARGS] as the nagios user.

In my case:

/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_snmp_process.pl -H <IP
removed> -C <community removed> -n BRMService.exe

Also, try to change the shebang line to include the libexec directory.

mine changed to this:

#!/usr/local/perl5.8.3/bin/perl -wI /usr/local/nagios/libexec

-Travis