nrpe ver. 2 on AIX 5.2

Rudy Montemayor RMontemayor at huntoil.com
Fri Nov 11 18:03:10 CET 2005

Steve,

Since I'm not the regular AIX administrator I didn't realize that the
AIX syslogd was running but it was not logging any errors/messages. So I
had to stop and restart it with debugging turned on and that's when I
saw that it was in fact as you suggested a "SSL" problem. I've got
things working now, thanks for everyone's help.

Andreas Ericsson, you sound very bitter on your emails; I suggest
seeking professional help.

Rudy