DNS WARNING - nslookup returned error status

Tue Nov 1 20:18:40 CET 2005

I just had a go at your suggestion, and it seems to not be the case for my install. I
recompiled the plugins and installed them. In the "make check" portion - everything
seems to be fine. I am wondering if it is my DNS configuration. I know my servers are in
fact up, and one of them is a non-recursive resolver - however I just have it checking a
domain it has authority for. And this issue is happening with all my DNS servers (some
of which are recursive resolvers) - so I do not think it is that.

Any other pointers?

 Dustin