different users can only see 'their' hosts!?

David Elze del at bytemine.net
Fri May 27 18:49:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

we want the following to accomplish, is it possible with nagios 2.03b?
User 'nagiosadmin' is able to see all hosts and their services and is
able to execute cgis. Another user 'foobar' can _only_ see some hosts
and their services and is able to execute cgis that only affect its
hosts!?

This can't be done via .htaccess so nagios should know how to handle
different users and their permissions but I didn't found anything
related to that. Am I just blind and it is possible? Any rtfm?

Thanks,
	David