Snmp and Windows 2000

Adams, Russell L. RLAdams at Kelsey-Seybold.com
Thu May 26 23:32:10 CEST 2005

SNMP on Win2k is a bit flakey. I've had it stop responding and require
the service to be restarted, and sometimes responses after more than
120 seconds requiring me to extend my timeouts.

Otherwise, I monitor around 35 win2k boxes for disk space and
processes via SNMP with good results.

Russell