Snmp and Windows 2000

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Thu May 26 23:12:37 CEST 2005

FWIW, I've had nothing but grief with SNMP on win2k. I'd like to believe
I'm not a complete moron when it comes to admining a windows machine (even
if it isn't what I normally work with) but the best I've been able to
manage with SNMP on win2k is that it'll work on some boxes but not on
others, and sometimes when it works today it might not work tomorrow.

Windows 2003 seems much better, if that's an option for you.