check_diskspace.sh

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed May 25 21:46:35 CEST 2005

The path to it in your command definition would be the likely culprit.
>From previous posts it seems like your command definition might look
like --

# 'check_diskspace.sh' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_diskspace.sh
        command_line    $USER1$/check_diskspace.sh $HOSTADDRESS$ $ARG1$
$ARG2$ $ARG3$ $ARG4$ $ARG5$
        }

Is $USER1$ defined as the correct path to check_diskspace.sh in
resource.cfg?

If it is correct, did you perform your test of the plugin as the nagios
user? There are often environmental issues that allow a plugin to work
fine as root or some other user, but not as the nagios user.

--
Marc