check_diskspace.sh

Edward Ford eford at nexusenergy.com
Wed May 25 21:36:43 CEST 2005

I am now at a point where check_diskspace.sh is giving me the error
(Return code of 126 is out of bounds - plugin may be
missing)

the plugin is in the libexec directory and to make things more interesting
the script works at the command line.. I also checked permissions on the
file..

Any further information would be appreciated.

Thanks;
Eddie