Ext Template - Host Image

Emmanuel Halbwachs Emmanuel.Halbwachs at lpn.cnrs.fr
Wed May 25 18:32:06 CEST 2005

Hello,

MANUEL CANSECO GARCIA a écrit :
> the images from extended host info not show on Status Map....
> Any ideas....

Snippets from my config that "works for me (TM)" :

in cgi.cfg:

physical_html_path=/usr/share/nagios/htdocs
xedtemplate_config_file=/etc/nagios/hostextinfo.cfg

in hostextinfo.cfg :

# Template for Debian GNU/Linux
define hostextinfo{
         name            generic-debian
         register        0
         icon_image_alt  PC Debian GNU/Linux
         icon_image      base/debian.png
         statusmap_image base/debian.gd2
         vrml_image      base/debian.png
}

# Template for Sun Solaris
define hostextinfo{
         name            generic-sun
         register        0
         icon_image_alt  Sun Solaris
         icon_image      base/sun40.png
         statusmap_image base/sun40.gd2
         vrml_image      base/sun40.png
}

# Debian Servers
define hostextinfo{
         host_name       panoramix, jeremiah, kador, calimero, radar,
blondin, bubulle, vieuxbleu
         use             generic-debian
}

# Sun Servers
define hostextinfo{
         host_name       marsupilami, thorgal, nikopol, schtroumpf,
steelfingers, valerian
         use             generic-sun
}

Of course, images are in :

<physical_html_path>/images/logos/base/

> Para los que sepan español....

Well, this is an international english-speaking list. I guess those
spanish native speakers folks who are subscribed to this list this are
able to read english ;-)

HTH,

--
Emmanuel Halbwachs              Labo. de Photonique et Nanostructures
tel      : (+33)1 69 63 61 34                             CNRS UPR 20