check_oracle_instance.pl

Sanderson, Andrew Andrew.Sanderson at ahsys.org
Sat May 21 21:49:18 CEST 2005

Mike,

You called it right.

Thanks for your help.

Andy Sanderson.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike McGrath [mailto:mmcgrath at iesabroad.org]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 5:22 PM
To: Sanderson, Andrew; nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] check_oracle_instance.pl

[mailto:nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
>Sanderson, Andrew
>	Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 3:44 PM
>	To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
>	Subject: [Nagios-users] check_oracle_instance.pl
>

>	I can execute the following check command successfully on the
command line.

>	[root at netmonmp libexec]# ./check_oracle_instance.pl -u system -p
manager -c mtst -t 50/60

>	mtst: Tablespace usage critical: USERS (78%) SYSTEM (72%)
MAX2_ELA_TS (66%) warning: MAX2_INDEX_E_TS (51%)

>	[root at netmonmp libexec]#

	Try running ./check_oracle_instance.pl  as the nagios user.  I
don't use that plugin so I can't be for sure, but my guess is that the
root user might have environment variables set that the nagios user does
not.

	    -Mike

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the person(s) identified above. This communication may contain work product which is privileged and confidential, and may contain content which is regulated by Federal law. If you are not an intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver this to the intended recipient, you have received this message in error and any review, distribution or copying of it by you is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message.
E-mail and communication system messages generated by members of the AHS workforce may not necessarily reflect the views of AHS, its officers, directors or management.