check_diskspace.sh - SNMP - Windows2000 serveres

Edward Ford eford at nexusenergy.com
Thu May 19 15:56:51 CEST 2005

One of the things that is messing me up here is that I don't have a
service.cfg. I have been using minimal.cfg, is this the same thing?

When I put the reference in checkcommands.cfg and also the reference in
service.cfg (minimal.cfg)  and try to restart the service nagios, the
service will not start back up. When I take out the references from
checkcommands.cfg and minimal.cfg and start the service it will start..

Eddie