check_diskspace.sh - SNMP - Windows2000 serveres

Thomas Jens Lauritsen tjl at topdanmark.dk
Thu May 19 10:16:03 CEST 2005

Dear list,

Here is my data for checking diskspace on a windows 2000 server.

You can proberly change it to check any disk space - on other systems - I
think.

Sorry to use this list to distribute this stuff - but I can't create a
project at nagiosexchange.org ... Got an error.....

-----------------

In the CHECKCOMMANDS.CFG I have this reference.

# 'check_diskspace.sh' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_diskspace.sh
        command_line    $USER1$/check_diskspace.sh $HOSTADDRESS$ $ARG1$
$ARG2$ $ARG3$ $ARG4$ $ARG5$
        }

In the SERVICE.CFG I have this:

# Service definition
define service{
        use                             generic-service         ; Name of
service template to use
        host_name                       HOSTNAME
        service_description             DISKSPACE_C
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              2
        normal_check_interval           60
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  server-admins
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command