Rampant Nagios

McCann, Brian bmccann at andmore.com
Tue May 17 17:36:58 CEST 2005

I have the same thing, sometimes it even will stop doing checks and I
have to kill the Nagios process and start over again...happens every 2-4
days.  Sometimes it is a CPU hog, othertimes it's just non-responsive.
I'm on FreeBSD 5.3-REALEASE-p5.  I've yet to find a workaround for this
sadly.

--Brian