nagios 2.0 extinfo links

Richard Nghiem rnghiem at jtllc.com
Fri May 13 23:48:54 CEST 2005

I am currently using Nagios version 1.2 and 2.0 with nagiosgraph and
noticed that in v2.0 the extinfo links behave differently.  In v1.2
the icon_image would link directly to the notes_url, but in v2.0 the
icon_image would link to the default extinfo.cgi instead.  Is this
the new default behavior or a bug?  Below is an entry in my
serviceextinfo.cfg file.  Thanks.

define serviceextinfo {
     service_description  load
     hostgroup       default
     notes_url       /nagios/cgi-bin/show.cgi?host=$HOSTNAME$&service=
$SERVICEDESC$
     icon_image      graph.png
     icon_image_alt  View graphs
}