Nagios-Nuvola 1.0

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri May 13 18:28:51 CEST 2005

François Laupretre wrote:
> I just installed the new package nagios-nuvola-1.0. with the new 'dtree'
> menu.
>
> I don't know if it is what the author wanted, but the expand/collapse button
> images seem to be swapped ('+' displayed when expanded, '-' when collapsed).
>
> To restore the usual behavior, I changed 2 lines in side/dtree.js :
>
> < nlPlus    : 'side/minus.gif'
> < nlMinus    : 'side/plus.gif'
>

>>nlPlus    : 'side/plus.gif'
>>nlMinus    : 'side/minus.gif'

Given the names of the variables, I'd say it's a blooper.

What license is this released under? There's no notice in the package,
and Mr. Martin didn't specify it in the release notice, only that it was
open source (there's a very big difference).

I recommend GPL, since that prevents people from making money off it
without giving code enhancements back to the community, but any free
license should work nicely. LGPL, BSD and Apache are established and
fairly nice as well.

> And a big thank you for this nice interface !!

Indeed. It's got some very nice features and may well be the starting
point of lots of themes spawning around Nagios.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer