Customize WAP interface?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu May 12 19:26:24 CEST 2005

Yes, you can currently do this using statuswml.cgi. Status, Info, Last
Check, Duration and Properties(?) are available. Find your host then
select 'View Services', then the specific service you want to view. Is
there more that you wanted?

> I will propably need to add some code somewhere, ...
> Can someone help me out or give some advice,....

If there is more information that you want displayed you'd need to edit
statuswml.c and recompile.

--
Marc