"indeterminate" trends

Michael Hertrick m.hertrick at neovera.com
Thu May 12 16:14:05 CEST 2005

I suppose that happens because there are no log entries for those hosts
and services within the specified timeperiod.

These may help understand why hosts may not always have log entries.

http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=86
http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=85

The "View Alert History For This Host/Service" link will show you the
actual log entries and allow you to easily navigate the archives.

Have you backtracked enough archives?  The default of 4 may not be
enough if the timeperiod for your report is longer than four times the
log_rotation_method.

Regards,
~Mike.