Getting alerts but no notifications

A. Lanza alf at lanza-ti.com
Thu May 12 14:54:24 CEST 2005

Hi list,

i'm running nagios 2.0b2 under Fedora Linux.

I get alerts when stopping and starting services, but get no
notifications by email. I've read the documentation about notifications
thoroughly and it seems to me that all tests are passed.

When i look at the logs, alerts are logged but notifications are not.
I've also checked the mail command on my system.

Any ideas? I would appreciate your help,

Thanks