Return-path

Mario Sergio Candian mscandian at FreeBSDBrasil.Com.Br
Thu May 5 18:07:52 CEST 2005

Hi Dan,

I change my misccommands.cfg, and I put the -f option with an
address at somedomain.com. But, I continued receive notification by email
with other address at somedomain. Eg:

Date: Thu,  5 May 2005 09:32:01 -0300 (BRT)
From: Nagios pseudo-user <nagios at cliente.com>
To: suport at mydomain.com
Subject: Host DOWN alert for ns4.domain.com.br!

***** Nagios  *****

Notification Type: PROBLEM
Host: ns4.domain.com.br
State: DOWN
Address: ns4.domain.com.br
Info: CRITICAL - Plugin timed out after 11 seconds

In this email, I wanna to change the mail From. Now, its defined
nagios at cliente.com, and I wanna change for, eg: monitor at mydomain.com in
mail From. I put the -f option and doesnt resolve. Whant I need to do?

Atenciosamente,
Mario Sergio Candian
FreeBSD Brasil LTDA.
-
"Dreams as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today" -- James Dean