Return-path

Mario Sergio Candian mscandian at FreeBSDBrasil.Com.Br
Wed May 4 21:32:49 CEST 2005

John,

in my misccommands.cfg I have this:

| /usr/bin/mail -s "** $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ alert - $HOSTALIAS$/$SERVICEDESC$
is $SERVICESTATE$ **"

then, I need to change for:

| /usr/bin/mail -s -f address at somedomain.com "** $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ alert
- $HOSTALIAS$/$SERVICEDESC$ is $SERVICESTATE$ **"

Is this correct?

Thanks.

Mario Sergio Candian
-
"Dreams as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today" -- James Dean