compile plugins

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Tue May 3 14:28:38 CEST 2005

Hi all !

I compiled plugins-1.3.1 on HP-UX system that is that one running nagios.

1)
I need to compile those plugins on a Solaris 8 system.
Do you know which packages are needed to compile the plugins?
I suppose gcc and make... are these enought ?

2)
Same question for a Linux Enterprise Red Hat 4.0
Any problems regarding this release?

Thanks a lot

Marco Borsani                          e-mail: m.borsani at IT.net
Unix & Monitoring System Administrator

ITnet S.r.l.  -  Direzione e coordinamento di Enel S.p.A.
Internet Service Provider
Sede legale:                            Via C.G.Viola, 48 - 00148 Roma
Direzione Centrale e Amministrativa:
                                               Via Pacinotti, 39
                                                I-16151 GENOVA (ITALY)
                                                tel.:  +39 010 4310115
                                                fax:  +39 010 4327454
http://www.IT.net                               mailto:info at IT.net
Altre sedi ITnet:
MILANO tel.: +39 02 30114900    info-milano at IT.net
ROMA    tel.: +39 06 83116707    info-roma at IT.net
ITnet is associated to CIX Commercial IP eXchange and RIPE.
ITnet is associated to AIIP (Associazione Italiana Internet Providers).