SV: Nagios 2.0 stable

Chris Stankaitis chris.stankaitis at datawire.net
Wed Mar 23 18:04:03 CET 2005

I would just easily end this by giving everyone a link to the Nagios 2.0
Road Map, however I wasn't able to find one on the Nagios Page, does
anyone know if a proper roadmap exists...

 From what I understand Nagios 2.0 is already a year over due, I
remember seeing e-mail last December that the first beta was to be
released, it was almost a year later before that happened..

Nagios is undeniably a great program but the project doesn't seem to run
like most other enterprise level open source projects.

that of course is just IMHO from my 3 years being a part of the Nagios
Community.

--Chris