SV: Nagios 2.0 stable

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 23 18:00:39 CET 2005

--On Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:30 AM -0500 Wayne Mery
<vseerror at Lehigh.EDU> wrote:

> stability schmability. Just cause 99% of users are stable (including hugh
> installs) doesn't mean you will be stable, just means you are less likely
> to be unstable.

Yes, I worry about unstable users too... Especially the kind that go
postal.  Although I think it is more likely that users are unstable than
myself (converse to what this message seems to imply about the sys
admins...).  Or maybe it is the fact that users are so unstable it drives
admins to be unstable too? :P

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount