problems with web interface

Egidijus Antanaitis egidijus at balticpetroleum.lt
Mon Mar 14 17:30:51 CET 2005

Hi,

                      Nagios v1.2 installed from source tarballs.
Configured, up and running. But there is problem with web interface.

                      Tactical overview very often shows: 0 Down 0
Unreachable 0 Up 0 Pending, but there are ~20 hosts configured!

                      Also other menus often show there are no hosts
described, sometimes it says " you do not have permission to view
information" .. after F5 (refresh) everything goes OK, I can see all the
hosts with their status.

The only menu, that shows all the configured hosts for monitoring is "Status
Map". But the hosts are painted in grey color and the pop-up shows "Host
status information not found". After few F5's I can see the real picture.

                      Host, service notifications are OK, I can receive them
by e-mail.

                      What can I do to correct this problem? Spent already
24 hours without any luck.. Heelp:)

e.