problems with web interface

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Mar 14 17:37:52 CET 2005

Behavior such as this is most commonly caused by having multiple nagios
daemons running at the same time all trying to write to the same status
file. Stop nagios, verify that all processes are stopped (kill any that
remain) and restart nagios.

http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=21&expand=false&showdesc=f
alse

--