check_jabber plugin help

sma nagios nagiossma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:52:57 CET 2005

Yeah, I've read the help file many times.  I'm just not positive I am
checking the right port.  I have tried ports 5269, 5232, 5222, and
5223.  The help file is just not descriptive enough.  I was wondering
if anyone has sucessfully executed the 'check_jabber' plugin.  What
flag's do you use, mainly what port does the check_jabber plugin want
to check?

Thanks,
Dustin Patterson
North Carolina State University