Reading status for Nagios

Petrucci, Joseph Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com
Mon Jun 27 22:29:54 CEST 2005

It has been a while since I played with Asterisk but If I am not mistaken you can change the route by command line interface. I would look into use a ping plugin if alloud on the provider and then setup an event hanlder in nagios to change the route on Warnings of failures. Look up event handlers in the documentation and try that. when you have specific problems post them and either I or someone else on the list will try to help out.

Good luck, hope thats a start
Joe