Email Notification using Postfix

Kindy Sylla kindy_s at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 23 17:23:57 CEST 2005

Hello,

I just want to thanks you for the help. I went through
all the mail this morning and finally manage to get
notification.

I removed the -s using /us/bin/sendail and it works.
Still I can't set the subject of the message(
something I probably may be able to do with mail) but
at least notifications are sent!!!!

Regards,

Kindy