Service Notification Issues [RESOLVED]

James Cammarata James.Cammarata at altertrading.com
Tue Jun 21 21:36:15 CEST 2005

After plugging away at this, I finally setup a new box with Nagios 1.2 on it and that fixed the problem, exact same configs and all.  So for future reference, if someone's having trouble sending out service notifications, make sure they're on the newest version.

James Cammarata

System Administrator/Developer
Alter Trading
Desk: (314) 872-2426