Check all windows disks with one command

Michael Medin michael at medin.name
Wed Jun 8 23:29:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

NSClient++ can do this using the NRPE protocol.

|check_nrpe ... -c CheckDriveSize -a MaxWarn=50% MaxCrit=75% CheckAll
FilterType=FIXED FilterType=REMOTE

The above example (from the NSClient++ docs) will check all fixed and
remote (network) drives, if you only want the fixed drives you can
simply leave out the ||FilterType=REMOTE option.|

A note though is that tomorrow night (didn't have time to fix it today,
as my Grandmother had some problems with her computer that I had to fix
:) I will release an update version that auto detects language and OS
version that greatly simplifies configuration if you don't have an
English system. As well as some other goodies, such as a much improved
event log checker and some bug fixes.

// Michael Medin