Check all windows disks with one command

Castelhano, Dan DCastelhano at OSIP.com
Thu Jun 9 14:45:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

Is there a way to make the nsc+ check disk dll work with nspr_nt? Already
have nspr_nt installed on all my windows servers and would hate to have to
swap clients at this point.

How are others doing disk checks with nrpe_nt? If each server has a
different number of partitions (all have c:, some have e:, and others have
both e: and f: and/or more), are you just defining different service checks
for the different partitions and then adding a host to each service check
for a drive it has?

Thanks,

Dan

  _____