Nagios-Nagiosgraph Assistance

Todd Reed treed at astate.edu
Sat Jan 22 17:57:34 CET 2005

I've installed Nagios and Nagiosgraph and I'm having trouble getting the
image to appear in the detailed status page of nagios for nagiosgraph.
I'm running 1.2 on FreeBSD 5.3.  Below are links to my configuration
files.  Nagios appear to be working.   I keep reading through the readme
files of both nagios and nagiosgraph, but I do not see my errors.  If
anybody can assist me, I would greatly appreciate it.  If anyone has any
suggestions to better these configs, I would appreciate that, too.  They
are mostly default configs.

Nagios Configuration Files

http://fido.astate.edu