check_icmp/check_ping trigger values

frank ratty at they.org
Thu Feb 17 19:58:18 CET 2005

Is this behavior documented anywhere other than in the source code? I've
been grepping thru my copy of nagios-cvs and nagios-plugins-1.4 (which
also contain their respective docs) and the only reference I've come
across is:

plugins/check_icmp.c:   else if(!strcmp(progname, "check_host")) {

This would seem to be a very important configuration setting. Maybe I just
missed it.

-frank

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

> Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:18:21 +0100
> From: Andreas Ericsson <ae at op5.se>
> To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] check_icmp/check_ping trigger values