Running Nagios 1.2 on RH EL3

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Wed Feb 16 00:19:33 CET 2005

OK now I'm confuzzled - I started the server last night before I left
work and did not access the web site - I attached gdb to the PID and
left it.
This morning the process is still running but the log file has not been
written to since yesterday afternoon when I started the process. Argh!

I did do a strace of the program yesterday, it is available here:
https://fileshare.qut.edu.au/public/vickersg/nagios.strace.tar.gz

I'm going to look at permissions of cgi's and quadrouple check that the
variables in /etc/init.d/nagios match the variables in nagios.cfg...

I'm tearing my hair out here!

Thanks,
Greg

--