Notification on recovery

Yogesh Hasabnis yhasabnis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 06:09:31 CET 2005

Hi,

I am able to get the recovery notifications for services now. I think the
wrong syntax used for the host checking command was the root of all the
problems. Once I corrected it, I started getting host recovery notification
mails. Soon I found that I am getting service revoery notifications as well.
I am facing some other problem though. But I will share that problem in
another mail.

Thanks a lot.

Yogesh